This Home is situated at 19 Vinny Avenue, Emerson’s Green, Bristol, BS166UP
We have chosen this house very carefully for you. No, it’s not a mansion, castle or church. It’s a modest 1970’s end-of-terrace house. Boring? Not at all! It’s incredibly versatile, whether you want to sell the property, let it or live in it. Why? If you want to sell the house, it’s in a high-demand area. If you don’t, it’s beautifully placed, being just 2 minutes walk to the local shops, pub and bus routes. It is also not on a road, so no traffic whizzing past you! It’s the perfect-sized three-bedroomed house, ideal for letting to new couples, couples with children, people who work from home and retirees who don’t want too much to look after.
Specifically, there are:
- Three bedrooms (two double + one single – think “home office”).
- Sunny double-aspect kitchen-diner.
- Double-aspect living room with patio doors to the garden.
- Bathroom with over-bath shower.
- Separate toilet.
- Easy-care paved garden.
- At the front, the house looks over a pleasant park with stream running through it and a playground for the kids.
- The property is in a good state of repair.
The downside? The interior could do with a refresh to bring it up to date so this is a brilliant opportunity to put your own mark on the property.